Quickbooks Kenya – What Is Quickbooks
WHAT IS QUICKBOOKS?
QuickBooks is Intuit Inc’s set of software solutions designed to manage payroll, inventory, sales and other needs of a small business. The software’s features include marketing tools, merchant services, product and supplies, training solutions. Each solution is developed according to different industries and their needs. Quickbooks Kenya is thee go to financial and accounting software!
Intuit’s products for construction contractors include the Simple Start Plus Pack, QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier Contractor and QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions: Contractor. These products are designed to meet contractor’s needs based on company size.
These software solutions are used to monitor expenses, create invoices and reports, track change orders, and manage inventory, customers, vendors and employees. In addition to these industry specific packages and their corresponding capabilities, Intuit offers add-ons to QuickBooks versions as well as third-party tools that integrate with QuickBooks in order to enhance current functions.
Basic system configuration requires at least a 1.8 GHz processor, 1 GB of disk space, 256 MB of RAM for a single user and 512 MB of RAM for multiple users. Additional requirements are dependent on the desired software package. All software that is to be downloaded needs a high-speed internet connection, Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher and 2.5 GB of free disk space.
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD USE QUICKBOOKS
QuickBooks is the ideal business accounting software for small to mid-sized business owners. Here are reasons why you should be using QuickBooks.
- Keep track of inventory and its cost. By setting up inventory items in QuickBooks, you can keep an eye on all purchases and sales for each item.
- With QuickBooks Desktop you get to make a onetime purchase for software. There are no extra charges once you buy and install the software on your computer such as renewals or Subscription.
However with QuickBooks Online you make monthly renewals at a small fee with advantages such as you can access your Company File from anywhere in the world. All you need is a working Internet connection and a laptop.
- You save time on bookkeeping and paperwork because many of simple bookkeeping tasks are handled automatically making it easier to run your business.
- You can easily generate the reports with the information you need, so you always know where your business stands. You instantly know whether you’re making money and whether your business is healthy.
- You save money because QuickBooks is relatively affordable. PC accounting software is truly one of the great bargains in business.
- Your business can grow with QuickBooks. QuickBooks will help you design a business plan to use when trying to secure a small business loan or line of credit or to plan for the future. QuickBooks will create a projected balance sheet, profit and loss statement and statement of cash flows.
- You can customize QuickBooks to work the way you want. QuickBooks is specifically designed to be flexible and adaptable to a wide range of small businesses. To broaden its appeal, QuickBooks has recently added customized accounting packages for Contractors, Retailers, Health Care Professionals, and Non-Profit organizations.
- You can rest assured knowing that QuickBooks is a stable, reliable and proven product. Hundreds of thousands of small businesses throughout the world have chosen QuickBooks as their accounting software. You can’t go wrong with a software program with such an extensive installed user base.
- You save typing time and errors by sharing data between QuickBooks and over 100 business applications. You can even share data with popular programs, such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and ACT.
- You will get paid faster with QuickBooks online payments. E-mail an invoice or statement and with QuickBooks Online Billing, your customer can easily pay you with a credit card or bank account transfer.
- You can easily accept Credit Cards. With QuickBooks Merchant Account Service, you can accept credit cards with ease. QuickBooks Merchant Account Service is the only credit card acceptance service integrated with QuickBooks software, which means you don’t have to enter the same data twice. No additional software or hardware is required. Your customers can use Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
- You can pay your bills and bank online. Setup your current bank account in QuickBooks, and you’re ready to pay your bills without licking envelopes, sticking stamps, or printing paper checks. Just write checks in QuickBooks as you normally would, then click a button and your participating bank does the rest!
- Manage sales and Income. Quickbooks helps you keep track of your sales by customer and manage your accounts receivable balances.
- Quickbooks Kenya helps you to manage your purchases by vendor and manage your accounts payable balances.
Make Sure Your Try Quickbooks Kenya today or contact our customer support +254740670000